Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS 4.2 Training

Hello Friends My company asked me to give a knowledge transfer session for a customer. I have less experience in LMS 4.2. Does anyone have any video, presentation or document ? Thanks and Regards,Abdul Hameed.

Hello Friends My company asked me to give a knowledge transfer session for a customer. I have less experience in LMS 4.2. Does anyone have any video, presentation or document ? Thanks and Regards,Abdul Hameed.

Hi, all.  So I have a simple EEM script for my 4507 closet switches to poll every minute for high CPU (above 75%), and log it to bootflash:event manager applet HIGH_CPU event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1 get-type exact entry-op ge entry-...

I need to set up some parameters on SG, SF series switches with snmset command from NET-Snmp tools. It is possible for me to set up some simple parameters like ifAdminStatus of the port. The command to do this looks like:snmpset -m ALL -v 3 -u secNam...

horn.asia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to control what kind of devices will be managed by DFM.In the "old" LMS 3.2 I was able to add/delete  devices to DFM database manually. Now all DCR devices are managed by DFM automatically. How can I control the DFM what kind of devi...

Hello,We are using LMS 4.2 and whenever we select option to reboot the device it fails, if we dont use that check box it works fine.We can go to device and use reload and it works fine with the same user account.Any suggestions?

Hi Can anyone please advise on the below queries 1) New licence is required for migration from 4.0 to 4.0.1? 2)New licence is required for upgrading from 4.0.1 to 4.1? 2) New licence is required for upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2? Please advise Thanks Reg...

Hi Please advise on the below. Thanks in advance.Upgrade Lms from 4.0 to 4.2 1) Licence required for upgrade from 4.0 to 4.0.1? 2)Licence required for upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.1.x? 3)Licence required for upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2.x? Thanks & Regards