cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pi Run Report vs Export Result

Mheena Midori
Level 1
Level 1

I am creating a composite report in PI which includes Throughput of SSID, however whenever I export the result into a pdf file, it does not show any graphs eventhough when I run the report there is data and graphs. Why is this and how to resolve this? 

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I created a TAC Case with this exact issue a few weeks ago.  Currently being investigated by IST TAC.  

I strongly recommend you do the same thing too.  

Thanks. I created a TAC case and they advised me to patch to the latest release. I still haven't patched our PI because of scheduling. 

I created a TAC case and they advised me to patch to the latest release. I still haven't patched our PI because of scheduling. 

Let me know how this goes.  Our PI instances are patched to the latest ones.  I doubt if this recommendation will solve the issue.

Got to patch our PI to the latest updates (MR 3.1.5 and Update 02) but the problem is still there. TAC had gathered debug info and currently recreating our setup in their lab. Therefore, the bug is still NOT fixed even with the updated patches 

I am working with TAC on this case (so far, they have nothing to give me to work on).  I have another one (same case) which also involves Composite Report.  Create a Composite Report and name the report with "(" &/or ")" in the title.  Once you click to save the report all the settings will be gone.

Got a reply from TAC, he is filing a Bug on this @_@. 

Share the Bug ID when it's available.  I'll quiz my TAC engineer.

.   CSCve06601    Composite Run Report does not fully populate in Exported composite report. However, when I search via Bug Search Tool, it does not show yet

However, when I search via Bug Search Tool, it does not show yet

It takes some time for a newly-created Bug ID to become public-facing.  

Thanks for the Bug ID.  I will quiz my TAC Engineer with it.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card