cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Everyone, I've got 90+ switches running SSH and I want to (temporarily) enable http secure-server and then disable it (as well as run a few other commands). Right now my only path into the switches is via SSH. Rather than sit for hours doing th...

Hey everyone, I'm looking for any 'official' Cisco documentation recommending for/ against enabling IP HTTP Secure-Server (not  IP HTTP server). I have a bunch of network switches at a customer site that need mapped and documented.  They are on an in...

Hi Experts, I am replacing switch from WS-C2960(Switch names are A-1) into WS-C2960XR(Switch names are A-2), the new switches will take over configuration from current switches WS-C2960. I loaded command "snmp-server group Mongroup v3 auth notify *...

Hello Dear Sir or Madam. Cisco Network Assistant Version 6.3 have some bugs. 1. In port security it can't delete learned mac address. 2. In inventory it does not shows some versions of ios, e.g. WS-C2960-48TC-L    12.2(55)SE11          C2960-LANBASE...

can anyone please tell me if there is any way of knowing the switch name/address, and the port number of the switch that an office PC is connected to, without having to physically trace the cable back to the switch? I know there are some netscout/flu...

Hi, We have to monitor only one  port of Cisco 3850 switch. My requirement is to monitor port number 1/0/11. I can not import whole MIB file to SNMP server But I can import only related MIB files to SNMP server. I am getting the power supply status ...