cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 3.0 to 3.4

bikebright
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody know where instructions are on how to upgrade from Prime 3.0 on a VM to 3.4?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You can't because you need to be running at least 3.1.x :

Ref :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-4/quickstart/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_3_4_0_Quick_Start_Guide.html#task_1070867

M.

Inline upgrade is simpler than system migration, and requires no new hardware. Prime Infrastructure 3.4 supports inline upgrade from Prime Infrastructure 3.1.x/3.2.x/3.3.x. Replace the existing secondary server with a fresh installation of secondary Prime Infrastructure 3.4 upgrade bundle and integrate it with the primary server for high availability. For details, see Install Prime Infrastructure on a Virtual Machine.

The following steps explain how to upgrade from Prime Infrastructure 3.1.x or 3.2.x or 3.3.x to Prime Infrastructure 3.4.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Export all your maps and data.
Re-build with 3.4.
Re-import all the maps and data.