Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 1.2 - Software Image Management

artemepishov
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day,

I have some issues with CPI 1.2. I've tried to Import Images from Cisco.com through Software Image Management

for test purposes by using my credentials. But it has finished success just a twice. Other attempt hadn't any result.

Then I try to choose Image for my test 3750E switch, sometimes I have error message like bellow:

Software Image Management 1.PNG

After I choose another image and return to first that I need, and press <Submit>, I have a message that "Image collection job CCO Image Collection Job is Scheduled Successfully":

Software Image Management 2.PNG

I wait some time and refresh, but I don't see any new Images. The same problem exist then I try Import Images from connected Devise. I use Shedule Start Time - Now.

Also, I can't view any information about Image in Device Work Center:

Software Image Management 3.PNG

Any ideas, guys?

2 Replies 2

jmeetze80
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I'm thinking there are still a lot of bugs in PI that Cisco needs to work out. LMS is still the better option for now in managing your switching environment. I know that Cisco hopes to role all device management under the umbrella of PI, but they still have some bugs to workout IMO.

Reading this posts just baffles me. When will Cisco learn to make quality management software? I've just started using PI 1.3 and there's a glitch after glitch and I have no desire to open tac cases for each of them. Why bother? Anyone with LMS would be dumb to migrate to PI right now.