cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 3.1 Data Collection Concepts Job Aid Now Available

Robbin Thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This job aid introduces you to Prime Infrastructure data collection processes, which helps you to recognize how the system reports monitoring data, performance metrics, application usage, and faults and events, among other information.

Review the Data Collection Concepts job aid, which is a PDF-formatted file.

Take a look at other Prime Infrastructure training opportunities!

5 Replies 5

gary.gatten
Level 1
Level 1

At first glance this looks to be very useful! Thanks!

Thanks for adding your feedback, which is very helpful for planning!

I have worked with CW2K long ago, and LMS a bit since.  Pretty new to PRIME - a LOT has changed.  From what I can determine so far, the doc is sometimes very good but sometimes difficult to navigate and find what you are looking for.  Smaller docs such as the "Job Aid" is very useful.  Many times I just want a how-to or use case type thing, and it's proven difficult to find that.  In turn it seems to take many hours just to get a "simple" data collection up and running.

Is there a library for all PRIME Job Aids you can point me to?

Hi, yes we have developed a series of job aids, which are available on our Prime Infrastructure training page here.

Scroll to the bottom of the Release 3 General tab to see the list and access the job aids.

And we are currently developing a job aid with a companion use case video that addresses deploying IWAN router configurations. When it's available, I will post it on the training page, also.

Hope you continue to find them helpful!

Robbin

Excellent!  Thanks!