Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem when updating CiscoWorks Cisco View from CiscoWorks common services

zain_iq_ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Good day, i have a problem and i wish you can support me with.

i'm trying to download devices packages from Cisco.com site using CiscoWorks common services to be used in CiscoView application. when i'm trying to download i recieve the error:

Error while downloading package information from Cisco.com for the selected  products. See the C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/log/psu.log file for  details.

after checking the log files i found the below errors:

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:33 AST 2012 ] INFO   [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost]  : No proxy Host configured

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:55 AST 2012 ] INFO   [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyHost]  : No proxy Host configured

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:55 AST 2012 ] INFO   [SecurityHandler : getCSProxyPort]  : No proxy port confgured

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:55 AST 2012 ] INFO   [PSUCli : download]  : VDS configuration created for connecting to Cisco.com

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:56 AST 2012 ] ERROR  [CcoDownloadAdapter : getXmlFileList]  : failed to connect to Cisco.com:RespCode=404, RespMsg=Not Found

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:56 AST 2012 ] ERROR  [RemoteRepSync : downloadPsuHeadersAsXml]  : VDSException thrown com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to Cisco.com.

[ Sun Jan 08 11:06:56 AST 2012 ] FATAL  [PSUCli : download]  : Exception while querying for packages

com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: CcoDownloadAdapter::getfileList():failed to connect to Cisco.com.

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.downloadPsuHeadersAsXml(RemoteRepSync.java:507)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.RemoteRepSync.getAllPackagesFor(RemoteRepSync.java:732)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.downloadmgmt.DownloadManager.queryAllPkgs(DownloadManager.java:1122)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.cli.PSUCli.download(PSUCli.java:539)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.cli.PSUCli.<init>(PSUCli.java:1592)

at com.cisco.nm.xms.psu.ui.cli.PSUCli.main(PSUCli.java:1543)

i also read in the below thread that we have to install a new patch to overcome such problems, the thread is shown below:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-16806

after downloading the patch and installing it on the server i didn't recieve anything new and the problem still the same.

can you please help me in this regard and what should we do to overcome these problem.

Best Regards,

Wisam Q. Al-Doroubi

2 Replies 2

zain_iq_ali
Level 1
Level 1

Any update guys? i'm really looking for a reply from you for this problem.

what a great SUPPORT community !!