cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Busiest Clients" report template on Cisco Prime & Aironet 1242AG

noc
Level 1
Level 1

Yesterday I was trying to schedule a "Busiest Clients" report on our Cisco Prime physical appliance (PRIME-NCS-APL-K9, v2.1.0.0.87).

My goal was to monitor the busiest clients on a couple of old Aironet access-points. These APs have been installed in a branch office of our university that rely on 4 Mb/s SHDSL WAN connectivity and, as you might imagine, some saturation occurs when the classrooms are crowded.

Unfortunately, all the reports were empty ... there was only a "No data matches the specified criteria for the report” warning inside.

The Client Statistics task (Administration>Background Tasks) was enabled and I was able to run this report selecting a different floor area ... after a few tries I've discovered that this error occurs only when the old Aironet 1242AG APs are involved. If I select a floor area populated with the newer 1142 and 2602 models, the report template works as intended.

So, is there a way to fill a "Busiest Clients" report with data fetched from our old Aironet 1242AG APs?

Our WLC is a Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 Controller for Cisco Catalyst 6500 (WS-SVC-WISM2-K9).

(Sorry ... my English is a bit rusty)

0 Replies 0

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card