cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

event manager applet interface_eem_testevent tag 1  interface name Multilink1 parameter rxload entry-op ge entry-val 50 entry-type value exit-op le exit-val 50 exit-type value poll-interval 10action 1.0 cli command "enable"action 2.0 cli command "sho...

akieser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to monitor BGP sessions, and I need to distinguish where I am getting routes from.There are multiple sites advertising routes to our network and we use communities to identify them as a code number.I'm able to get the received ro...

facundog by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACS 5.2

I am running ACS 5.2.  I need to reboot the server through the GUI.  I can't find a place anywhere in the GUI to reboot.  Can someone please lead me to where I can reboot? Thanks

Hello,where can i find Documentations about the Cisco EEM?With commands, instructions and so on... For example: How can i configure my Cisco-819 4G Router to change the SIM-Card if the connection decreases (check with ping and so on).If i understand ...

Dear Fellows,I have been reading about SNMPv3 and its features for security.Could you please confirm me if the next steps are correct?1) Defining a view:router(config)#snmp-server view readview internet included2) Creating a group:router(config)#snmp...