Views
Helpful
Replies

Reload Is Imminent

armando_97
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, i'm new in this community.

I have a problem, i was trying to  reboot a switch 3560 but when i saw the next day i noticed that the reboot failed and every time now when i log in telnet i see the message "A reload is imminent".

I want to reboot the switch because i saw that the I/O memory is almost full.

Can you tell me if these 2 things are related. How can i solve the problem of the reboot message?

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if someone scheduled a reload with show reload ; you can abort this with reload cancel .

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

>Now i have to try if i can do the manually reboot.

Manual reboot can be done with just reload , note of course that after confirmation the device will

reload immediately

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
What firmware is the switch running on?

Cisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(25)SEB4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if someone scheduled a reload with show reload ; you can abort this with reload cancel .

M.

yeah the message is gone. Now i have to try if i can do the manually reboot.
Thanks ;)

I'd seriously consider upgrading the IOS.
12.2(25)SEB train is a very, very ancient version.

Unfortunately it is not a swithc I own.
I will suggest it to the owner
Thank you

>Now i have to try if i can do the manually reboot.

Manual reboot can be done with just reload , note of course that after confirmation the device will

reload immediately

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: