cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV-345P - Unable to Add or Delete Static NAT

davidshou
Level 1
Level 1

I have previously been able to add Static Nat's with no issue, as recently as a few weeks ago. I attempted to to create an additional Static NAT and am now unable to create or delete Static NAT's, other configuration options seem to work. I currently have 49 Static NAT's. Any ideas?

Symptoms:

Mousing over "+" does not allow creation, cursor does not change.

I can check and delete an existing Static NAT, but Apply button does not allow saving changes.

Leaving the page indicates changes will be lost

Troubleshooting:

Rebooted router

Upgraded firmware to current version

Tried multiple browsers on both Mac OS and Windows

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Could you check whether you reached a built-in limit by deleting a few others for testing purposes, and try again ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I tried that already. I can select a few by using the check boxes, which allows me to "delete" them using the trash can icon. The allow button is not selectable. Editing does not allow me to use the allow button either.

- If this is an internal hick up, you may want to save the configuration (external) , factory reset the device, restore the configuration, and then try the intended settings again.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card