cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I try to connect to the GUI of the WLC 5520 over the management interface. The management interface has following ip: 10.123.6.181Ping is working.But i cant access GUI over this IP address. Following network Configuration:(wczhlab01) >show net...

Hello,I'm setting up a datacenter scenario with redundancy on a contingency site. We will place two Catalyst 9407 switches in the CORE layer, one in each datacenter, using the Stackwise Virtual Link (SVL) concept, in order to use the Etherchannel Mul...

Trying to install a brand new RV340 using set up wizzard. Dynamic IP setupThe router will not pickup the IP and the technician on the supplier end can not see the Router.If old router is used to "open the connection" the router indicates that it is c...

Resolved! SSH Considerations

Hello guys,I have a set of questions relevant to SSH configuration:1. Is it necessary to use crypto key generate rsa ? why?2. What would happen If we generate keys and configure SSH, and restore this configuration into another switch/router?3. Is it ...

Hello, Still a new network guy here. Our organization is interested in changing the current 192.x.x.x ip addresses to a 10.x.x.x scheme. I have given interfaces IP's before and created DHCP pools before in labs... but I have not transitioned an exist...

_Chris_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I  Have 3750 48 PS V2 which I installed a month ago and configured, it has been working fine but all of a sudden it just went off yesterday. There is a small flicker of the front led lights when you power it but just for a split second t...

Chapwe378 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EEM and TCL scripting are completely new concepts for me. I am using a Cisco 2951 ISR running IOS version Version 15.0(1r)M16 and I am wondering if it is possible to create a TCL script that can monitor the operational state of an FXO port and perfor...

Have a very basic question regarding Site to Site VPN Tunnels... Is it required to establish tunnel at the same time at both locations ?  i mean can one location configuration be done on one day and the other side configuration can be completed the n...