cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tablespace TS_TRAFFIC is at 99.99866% out of the maximum size of 100GB and has violated threshold limit of 90%. Reduce the retention period / make sure the daily pure job is running

binny4uv0
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Anyone seen below error in Cisco Prime Infrastructure

Tablespace TS_TRAFFIC is at 99.99866% out of the maximum size of 100GB and has violated threshold limit of 90%. Reduce the retention period / make sure the daily pure job is running

++ CPI running on 3.4.0.0.348
++ Running on a VM 
++ Checked the space in DB. Shows below
++ ade # df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/smosvg-localdiskvol
130G 76G 48G 62% /localdisk
/dev/mapper/smosvg-optvol
705G 274G 396G 41% /opt

Will this get fixed if the Local Disk space is cleared or if we perform a ncs cleanup.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Binny

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- ncs cleanup will be your favorite here.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi Marc,

Cleanup did not work.

I had to reach out Cisco for this where in they have suggested to upgrade since we are hitting a Bug. They are suspecting this as a Bug and they have some workaround but they recommend to go with the upgrade for permanent fix.

TABLESPACE_NAME       Current_Size   Max_Size      AUT

TS_TRAFFIC                       100                100             YES

CSCvg46100 - PI's performance is impacted when the Data Cleanup job fails to clean job entries

[] [seqtaskexecutor-232] [xmp_prune] [ERROR] - Caught exception in deleteRecordInChunk        java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (WCSDBA.FK473D99AA1E968491) violated - child record found

CSCvm53104 -  High disk I/O read on Prime Infrastructure application

/opt/CSCOlumos/bin/sql_execution.sh "select pruneorder from dmm_pruningservicedata where tablename='JOBMESSAGE' and whereclause like '%jobspecification_i%'";

PRUNEORDER

--------------------

If someone comes around this issue, Upgrade the Cisco Prime to 3.5 would be recommended.

Regards

Binny