running ciscoworks 3.2 on Windows 2008 SP2 - installed apps are:
1. Campus Manager 5.2.1
2. CiscoView 6.1.9
3. CiscoWorks Assistant 1.2.0
4. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.3.0
5. Device Fault Manager 3.2.0
6. Integration Utility 1.9.0
7. Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.2.0
8. LMS Portal 1.2.0
9. Resource Manager Essentials 4.3.1
When I run a quick report in Campus Manager (User Tracking > Reports) I get the following error appearing in a window:
Application error: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !!.
Acquisition is working fine – on completion it states how many new hosts have been discovered but I get the above error when I try running a report.
Reloaded server but problem persists. I’ve attached the output of pdshow and the cmapps log - any advice/guidance appreciated.
thanks for the reply - as this was a new 3.2 install (with data migrated from 3.0.1) i decided to do another restore. if problem persists after restore i'll post the requested log.