Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong Time zone on cisco prime unified operation manager

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all ,

I have a cisco prime unified operations manager work fine , but the problem is it show me a wrong time zone in  notification by email , time zone PST instead of GMT .

Can you help me to resolve this problem ?

Best regards

Akram 

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

SSH into  your  Prime server

conf t

clock timezones

If you don't know the timezones you want from the priv exec level execute the "show timezones" command and it will list all timezones that can be specified.

M,

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for your reply but the os is windows server , where can i check it ? 

-  Is the timezone set correct on Windows ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Yes,  it is correct . 

What can i do ? 

- I don't think you can do much ; apparently this product is no longer supported :
                 https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/obsolete/cloud-systems-management/cisco-prime-unified-operations-manager.html

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card