Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect VPN Config ASA

Mokhalil82
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I am new to configuring Anyconnect VPN using the command line. Previously I have just used the Anyconnect Wizard using ASDM. 

I need to configure anyconnect VPN and I want to start using the command line. I have 2 questions for anyone kind enough to answer

1) I have the following template, can someone please verify if this config will be correct. The text in red is what I need to fill according to the network.

2) If I need to allow different customer to VPN in, can I separate them and how. Is a different external IP required for different customers and is a separate profile required.

ip local pool ANYCONNECT-POOL 192.168.100.1-192.168.100.254 mask 255.255.255.0
object network OBJ-ANYCONNECT-SUBNET
subnet 192.168.100.0 255.255.255.0
webvpn
enable outside
tunnel-group-list enable
anyconnect image disk0:/anyconnect-win-3.1.05152-k9.pkg 1
anyconnect enable
username User1 password Password123
access-list SPLIT-TUNNEL standard permit 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0
group-policy GroupPolicy_ANYCONNECT-PROFILE internal
group-policy GroupPolicy_ANYCONNECT-PROFILE attributes
vpn-tunnel-protocol ssl-client
dns-server value 10.0.0.10 10.0.0.11
wins-server none
split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
split-tunnel-network-list value SPLIT-TUNNEL
default-domain value mynetwork.lan
tunnel-group ANYCONNECT-PROFILE type remote-access
tunnel-group ANYCONNECT-PROFILE general-attributes
default-group-policy GroupPolicy_ANYCONNECT-PROFILE
address-pool ANYCONNECT-POOL
tunnel-group ANYCONNECT-PROFILE webvpn-attributes
group-alias ANYCONNECT-PROFILE enable
nat (inside,outside) 2 source static any any destination static OBJ-ANYCONNECT-SUBNET OBJ-ANYCONNECT-SUBNET no-proxy-arp route-lookup

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1) That config looks ok.

2) You don't use different IPs for that. The VPN is always terminated on the public IP of the ASA.

The easiest method is to configure a new group-policy for each customer. In the user-setting, the group-policy is applied. In the group-policy you could specify a vpn-filter (an ACL that specifies to which destinations a client can connect), different DNS-servers, domain-names or also different IP-pools per customer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

1) That config looks ok.

2) You don't use different IPs for that. The VPN is always terminated on the public IP of the ASA.

The easiest method is to configure a new group-policy for each customer. In the user-setting, the group-policy is applied. In the group-policy you could specify a vpn-filter (an ACL that specifies to which destinations a client can connect), different DNS-servers, domain-names or also different IP-pools per customer.

Thanks Karsten

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card