Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 Failover Primaire cause des problème de tunnel VPN

Neji Jihed
Level 1
Level 1

Bonjour,

J'ai deux firewall ASA 5505 Active/Active, soudainement le FW Primaire a commencé à créer des coupures de connexion de tel sorte que lorsque je l'allume, la connexion vers le serveur micorsoft exchange sera activé pour deux ou trois seconde ensuite elle va etre coupé, j'ai conclu que le problème avec le tunnel vpn vu que le serveur exchange est distant de plus le voiallant VPN dans le FW primaire est éteint par contre pour le deuxiéme FW il est allumé, j'ai etient le primaire, je fonctionne maintenant avec le FW secondaire,

j'ai eu la configuration des deux FW, je l'ai comparé mais il y pas de différence entre sauf la partie du Fail-over.

Merci bien de m'aider à identifier le problème.

Je compte sur vous et merci d'avance.

Amicalement

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Oleg Volkov
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can You rewrite this message in English?

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------
Helping seriously ill children, all together. All information about this, is posted on my blog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helping seriously ill children, all together. All information about this, is posted on my blog

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Oleg Volkov
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can You rewrite this message in English?

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well here s a desc of the problem    

I m a new network administrator, i have found when i was recruited, two cisco asa 5505 installed and configured in order to secure the network, in addition of that, the security strategie was about two asa one is primary and the other of course is secondary, when i came to the office one day and every thing was down so i cheked the physical server, vm and every thing OK, so i cheked the primary asa and there was a problem, the vpn indicator in front of the primaray firewall was dows status, the problem was that the connction via the vpn tunnel site-to -site to with the main office in france was up and down so we cant connect to exchange server and many other platfomes, so i turned down the primary firewall and let the secondary on, it worked and now i want to figure out whats wrong with the one with issues, i coonected to the FW1 (lets say its the primary) via console cable since we cant reach him for a long time without being disconnected within 2 minutes max and tried to compare the running-config with the FW2 which is doing good, and i found zedo différences, so i cant see whats going on with the FW1 and i need so help from experts

Glad that someone showed some interst, i hope you keep investigating with me

And thanks

Regards

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card