I am confused in configuring my setup with ASA 5585 ( version 9.4 (2) 11) in Routed Mode.
Please see attached network diagram with details :
1. Cisco 3560 L3 Switch with 3 different subnet ip on 3 different ports:
2. First Cisco 2960 L2 switch0 with one VLAN (Vlan 1) and all three Cisco 2960 ports (connected to 3560) added in Vlan1.
3. Second Cisco 2960 L2 switch1 = Need to be Configured
4. ASA 5585 Firewall = Need to be configured
5. Nexus N5000 Switch where three windows servers connected whose ip addresses is : = Need to be configured if required
Server1= 188.8.131.52/27 Gateway = 184.108.40.206
Server2 = 220.127.116.11/27 Gateway = 18.104.22.168
Server3 = 22.214.171.124/27 Gateway = 126.96.36.199
My task is, above three windows server ip address's should be ping from Cisco 3560 L3 Switch ?
Overall ping should be bidirectional that's it.
Please send me configuration of this setup asap. Very Urgent
If this network scenerio is not possible in route mode then not a problem , you can give me solution over transparent mode.
Nobody here to solve my small problem....
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: