cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA port-channel configuration on Firepower

Ricky S
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,  I have a Firepower 2110 appliance running ASA.  I recall reading somewhere that this setup doesn't support redundant interfaces.  Does that apply to port-channel configuration on the ASA?  

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ricky S
Level 3
Level 3

I compared the configuration with another physical ASA and indeed under port-channel configuration, there there are no available physical interface option listed that we an add to this port-channel.  So I guess it is true.  Although there might be an option to configure this on FXOS but I am running ASA in Appliance mode.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ricky S
Level 3
Level 3

I compared the configuration with another physical ASA and indeed under port-channel configuration, there there are no available physical interface option listed that we an add to this port-channel.  So I guess it is true.  Although there might be an option to configure this on FXOS but I am running ASA in Appliance mode.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: