Can some one provide the partnumber for following;

1: IPS signature update subscription

2: Shared support for the Firewall

3: Shared support for the IPS

BR,

Abdul Majid Khan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the part number you have is cut off. Or perhaps it is different for your geographic region. I am in North America and here the full part number would be CON-SU1-A25IPS9.

However, your desciption indicates that it does cover the two items you mention - shared support for the firewall and IPS (including NBD (Next Business Day) AR (Advanced Return) coverage for the hardware - meaning they will send you a new appliance in the event of a hardware failure no later than the next business day after the problem is reported, in advance of receiving the failed unit in return).

View solution in original post

Yes. TAC cases can be opened 24x7 for the covered items with all support contracts. The hardware replacement is Next Business Day with the SU1 level contracts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

To the best of my knowledge, if you purchase support for the bundled product it would be CON-SU#-A25IPS9. (The "#" is either 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 depending on the service level you order.) That includes the fiewall with IPS as it is no longer a separate hardware module on the X series.

IPS Signature and software support only would be CON-SUSW-A25IPS9.

Your reseller would be able to validate and create a validated quote for these products.

Hi Marvin,

I already have the below Part number:

CON-SU1- ==  IPS SVC, AR NBDASA 5525-X with IPS, SW,

Will it cover the following;

2: Shared support for the Firewall

3: Shared support for the IPS

It looks like the part number you have is cut off. Or perhaps it is different for your geographic region. I am in North America and here the full part number would be CON-SU1-A25IPS9.

However, your desciption indicates that it does cover the two items you mention - shared support for the firewall and IPS (including NBD (Next Business Day) AR (Advanced Return) coverage for the hardware - meaning they will send you a new appliance in the event of a hardware failure no later than the next business day after the problem is reported, in advance of receiving the failed unit in return).

You mean with CON-SU1-A25IPS9, one will be able to open TAC cases for technical support issues?

Yes. TAC cases can be opened 24x7 for the covered items with all support contracts. The hardware replacement is Next Business Day with the SU1 level contracts.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card