Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASA 5510, the inside addresses go to a 3750 as a channel group two interfaces on the asa are used. The channel group is setup  as a trunk. I can ping the address from the  direct connected switch connected switch however from another switch ...

miket by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.I have ASA  connected to Switch.This is outside connection.I was trying to Telnet to ASA  from Switch which has outside connection to ASA.I config the commandtelnet 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 outsideStill from Switch i am unable to telnet to...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a strange issue with RDP to an XP machine through a L2L tunnel.Tunnel is between an ASA5505 and ASA5510. Site A 5510, Site B 5505I have a handful of Win7 and XP Dev machines running on ESXi 4.1 within Site A.Site B to Site AI can RDP to all Se...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have seen ( though very intermittently , once in 3-4 months) that interface utilization on the switches in DMZ touches almost 100%. Here is our rough topology:Netflow collector----firewall---DMZ---edge router(10.1.1.1)               fw1           ...

How to configure ASA not to drop packets with ip option 7 (record route)?  According to the docs, ip inspect ip option will drop all ip option packets except 0,1,and 20 (EOOL, NOP, or RTRALT):"If an IP header contains additional op...

Hi,I have x2 ASA5512-X in a failover pair.I'm testing power on following power failure.Has anybody done this before?I have a delay of boot on a seemingly random chassis,often one powers up straight away, and the other follows later - but I can't fath...

Hi Everyone,I applied this on ASAicmp deny any insideAfter applying this1>From ASA  i can ping the inside interface IPciscoasa# ping 192.168.1.1 *********************************************************************************************Inside Inter...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card