cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

authentications on cisco sns3415 don't show ip address of device being accessed in Live Dashboard

j.boswell
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco sns-3415 that when users authenticate against a switch , in the ACS Dashboard Live Authentications  I only see the username/access service and authentication type. I don't see the ip address of the switch being accessed which I also want to see. Any ideas ? I am running 5.8.0.32 k9 code

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Neno...thanks for the information...I had opened a tac case and they came back with similar analysis/results.."

Found a bug, Provided the Bug ID (CSCth31525) and informed that bug is still not resolved.

Bug will possibly be resolved in next patch release.

Thanks again

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just upgraded my lab to 5.8 and can confirm the same behavior. I am suspecting that this is due to a bug/defect. 

I did a bug scrub but the one below is the the only that I could find remotely close to this issue:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw05787

I would recommend that you reach out to TAC and confirm with them...and let us know what the outcome is :)

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Neno...thanks for the information...I had opened a tac case and they came back with similar analysis/results.."

Found a bug, Provided the Bug ID (CSCth31525) and informed that bug is still not resolved.

Bug will possibly be resolved in next patch release.

Thanks again

Thank you for taking the time to come back and update the thread! (+5 from me). It seems like 5.8 has tons of issues around reporting and accounting. Hopefully all of those issues will be resolved with the upcoming patch!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card