Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,   after upgrading to version 6.2.2 we face the following error    security intelligence URL: memcap exceeded   also same error exist in 6.2.2.1   I saw similar bug but on FTD, we are not using FTD   we are using one virtual firepower manag...

Hi everyone, I was curious if there was a way to connect an Aircard\Hotspot to the 5506-X ASA and get internet from it, I was looking at the installation guide and I see that there is a way to connect a usb but it only mentions it as a usb drive. Can...

Hi All, Maybe i'm asking a stupid question, but i'm used to ASA 9.x. On ASA 9.x you can enter the command "show route X.X.X.X" and it will show you exactly what route it it will take.On ASA 8.2 (or maybe it's complete 8.x) you need to specify the int...

Can someone explain to me how SNMP v3 works on a multiple context Active/Standby failover ASA pair? I have SNMP v3 configured to send traps to a NMS server (which I do not have access to) and what I am unsure of is will the NMS Server see the Failove...

DM69 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I appreciate if any can help me.   I have a Cisco 5512X ASA, and i have IPS licence (siftware module) but Cisco suspend firm generation for IPS. For compilance i need active an updated IPS and Attack Firms. Did some form of upgrade IPS to new ...

dian.it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I am a Master degree student in Administration And Security Of Systems And Networks at the Higher Institut Of Computer Science In Mahdia - Tunisia.   I Created an Account at you platforme, and I was trying to download " Cisco Adaptive Securit...

Hi, I have new asa 5506 i configure simple nat from inside to outside here is my configuration: ASA Version 9.8(2)!hostname x.x.x.xdomain-name x.x.x.x.comenable password $sha512$5000$nTCaZKRFssXCQSx9BA2P4g==$iZzoA45/uK/mZINgpw91tQ== pbkdf2namesname 1...

Hi   I configured the RA-VPN via the FMC configuration tool and now I need to seperate Sales from Marketing. At the moment I did a Identity policy and an access policy blocking Sales from reaching Marketing Servers and vice versa. It seems to work bu...