Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,   I have recently faced one issue in Cisco ASA 5525-x Firepower with SFR.  We used FMC 6.2.2(build 81) version recently we are not able to deploy any policy, it always shows us the error that deployment failed due to configuration error....

saquib011 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an existing ASA5506-x in my network and recently I've installed FMC to manage my firewall. The problem is under NAT no security zones are appearing in FMC.   Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.8(1)Firepower Extensible ...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have L2L VPN between 2 sites working without any issue, except we are not able to access ssh/asdm of remote ASA (DR) from local LAN of local ASA (HQ). We have followed this cisco document  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/adapti...

ahmed.gadi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,   I have tried to accomplish below task, could someone assist to proceed further on this task   cisco ASA : inside interface : 1.1.1.1 DMZ1 interface : 2.2.2.2 DMZ2 interface : 3.3.3.3   source : 4.4.4.4 (4.4.4.0/24 reachable through i...

RASU by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to replace an older ASA that is acting as the EZVPN server for multiple remotes. Distributor is telling my sales department that only the 5506 and 5508 support EZVPN. Supporting documentation explicitly lists the 5506/5008 models as clients. Can...

Mike_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have deployed the feature where an object is created, and the firewall checks DNS every minute for the IP of that public host. Example ! object network www.sears.com  fqdn www.sears.com object-group network internet  network-object object www.sear...

Hi, i need help to switch from the self signed certificate to a new microsoft based ca certificate. I can generate a new CSR and my ca built a new certificate, i copy this and the root ca certificate in to the import https Server certificate dialog a...

Resolved! ASA5516-X

Hi,   I have ASA5516-X. This is what I purchased:   (1 @ $5,995.00ea) Cisco Firewall (Part# ASA5516-FPWR-K9)(1 @ $2,157.00ea) Cisco Smartnet 3yr Maintenance (Part# CON-SNT-ASA5516-X) (CAB-AC)AC Power Cord(North America) Part# C13, NEMA 5-15P, 2.1m (S...

We're in the process of restricting the lines in one of our access lists, and I've run across some interesting hits that seem strange. The UDP timeout is set for 2 minutes, but we  have some traffic I wasn't expecting - it seems to me as if the UDP t...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes