Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   A client of ours is using old ASA(version 8.2(2)), and they have old VPN clients connecting to their network. Everything is working fine, clients are connecting from different places, up until they try to connect second VPN client from ...

I am setting up a 5505 in a lab environment.  I am running 8.2 and trying to get the PAT to function correctly. I tried using the Wizard, setting it to use the interface, and tried it in the cli   I have put in the global command and both the inside ...

Jleht by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Support,   With great respect, I am facing the issue,  note: the ASA i am talking about is on edge and used to access the internal server from outside internet   I have a live ASA on our edge of a network, we have gt 2 series of live IPs from ISP...

shahab91 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card