Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all   I wonder if anyone can assist with this. I have a customer with a 5505 ASA which has restrictions on outbound ports. He needs to use both Active and Passive outbound FTP connections but I am struggling to have both running. With inspect ftp ...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a project where an ACL will have a set of revolving IPs (not often, but from time to time a new node will be added/removed in a cluster that needs access into my network) and I have been provided with a URL to an XML document containi...

mbaker33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, maybe I am not in the right place to ask this questions, but I need some help. So, the deal is, I have certain network, in packet tracer, with 'cloud-PT (Internet)' to router, and servers, connected to 1 switch, then goes 'ASA', and from thi...

Fenrisare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5525 update

Hi guys. I need your help. We have 2 asa, fmc, asdm. Tried to install last software updates (6.2.3), everything went good except one asa. FMC, first ASA updated successfully. But on second asa it doesnt pass readiness check. Currently it's version is...

pasha-life by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to be able to pat a device based on the destination port.  For example: 10.10.10.49 (any source any destination) ---- 10.10.10.50 (asa) ----- PAT to ----- 222.222.222.222 But also be able to do this: 10.10.10.49 (any source, desti...

I've created a Geolocation list of countries I want to block.   Do I put it in my Access Control list as the destination network, source network, or both?   If I put the geo list in both, does the FMC interpret it as an AND operator?  Meaning the tra...

Hi Guys,   Just need your assistance on this.  I'm trying to setup a GNS3 lab. Attached is the diagram.   For some reason, I'm cannot ping the devices behind the firewall. Here are the FW config.   FW1# sh run natnat (INSIDE,WAN0) source dynamic any ...

Randyx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes