Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 4 offices, each with ASA5516-X running regular ASA software with FirePOWER modules. Those 4 devices are managed by the Management Center running as w VM. All 4 also are licensed for AMP and URL modules.  We are considering adding high-ava...

db1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've got ASA 5506-X. The task is to provide access to Web server which is located in dmz from internet (outside). I use static NAT 192.168.120.254 (Web server)--> 95.67.82.153 (Public IP). Unfortunately, it is not working. I try different confi...

fachman_1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to reimage a 5506-X with the FTD image, unable to get basic connectivity from my laptop when using the settings described in the documentation. My laptop is plugged directly into M1/1 with a static IP.  The firewall is using another IP wit...

me77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We plan to replace ASA 5510 to new model. Is it ok if we change to 5516-X. The model 5516-X compulsary to buy with firepower module ? What is the estimate lifetime for this model.   Thank

Hi folks,   I created a NAT rule on my ASA for my MPLS users to access a internal webserver, and the same server have a NAT to outside. until now all good my mpls users access a web-server from mpls IP and have a NAT to webserver IP. Now my internal ...

fatal: Write failed: Broken pipe and brute force guessing login, why firewall not block SSH?is it coming from non-firewall side but source ip address are fake? how to confirm whether are these? <186>: 2015 Mar 24 08:29:27 HKT: %DAEMON-2-SYSTEM_MSG: f...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i would like to install transparent IPS/IDS  with pfsense and snort how i can do it? should i make pfsense with 02 nic (wan and lan) and bridge them in transparent?   please help me to understant how to make transparent IPS/IDS   thanks

kingstdz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card