Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have a ASA5505. The issue is every lights work well when cable is plugged into its ports. But the console cannot get any singnal. The console itself is good when connected to another ASA. Do you think the ASA can be fixed? Thanks  

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I want to know if anyone have created this simple setup before and made it work with bridge-group on the ASA to act as a "switch" for the devices on that side.   I have tried with a similar question before but with no luck, so this time i ...

ASA-Trunk-Bridge-group.JPG
ktoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Talking about Data Center Firewall for a big environment  I have seen ASA, Fortinet and Palo Alto as the competitors. With the Cisco Acquisition of Source Fire it is a tough competition to select a Next Generation Firewall. Can any body help me final...

Dear Experts, We are expreincing problem with connection establishment through ASA between 02 hosts.. getting below entry on connection table , However there is no hits on respective access list. TCP Outside 10.10.1.100:53370 inside 1172.16.1.100:3...

I have ran into an issue after importing an intrusion policy.   All the local rules came over with the policy.  I unfortunately did not delete the local rules already in defense center and now have SID's that are many times higher than they should be...

dmaxwe10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have an issue where I am sending a Telnet request to a distant server on port 55019 however I get the following response on the ASA5506 log Teardown TCP connection 446446 for outside:Public IP/55019 to inside:192.168.1.10/2639 duration 0:00:3...

I went to the download site and there usually is a notification that has the recommended downloads.  I am trying to get the ASDM, FirePOWER services, and ASA on the latest and best software version but making sure that they are compatible.  Has anyon...

maxor320p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card