Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am starting to study for CCIE security and trying to install the FTD virtual appliances. No matter what I try or what version I use it always crashes. IT goes through the installation and gets to a certain point and displays an error abou...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am starting to study for CCIE security and trying to install the FTD virtual appliances. No matter what I try or what version I use it always crashes. IT goes through the installation and gets to a certain point and displays an error abou...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a new DMZ on an ASA running 8.2 code. Vendor X wants to put several servers in the DMZ in the 172.16.0.0/24 subnet. They want that DMZ subnet to have access to the inside subnets of 10.10.10.0/24 and 10.10.20.0/24 on the services specified by...

Dear All, ASA IOS and FirePower Management Center. If I want to block or allow a traffic (ex: ICMP) where do I should configure? ACL or firepower Policy? where should I configure VPN ASA ios or firepower management? where are different between ACL o...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am about to replace two Linux "open-VPN" machines with two ASA FWs. In one site the setup is straightforward (one outside interface, and one inside). But on the remote end hairpinning is required. The Linux was connected to the same LAN as the ...

Hi, I was able to come across with an old Cisco PIX 501, the device is up and running however, due to changes in network admins, people in the company was no longer able to store the enable password. I am connecting thru console and so far here's wh...

ivenemark by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card