Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, I have a 5506 with FTD 6.1 and managed through FMC. I have no more than 30 Mbps of traffic and 20 users. However, when I try to do any change on the configuration it takes too long to be applied (like 7 - 8 minutes). I saw on cli that cp...

Hi, Could anyone tell me, when I use DNS Blacklist or any DNS filter, should I disable the DNS Inspect? when yes, how can I disable DNS Inspect in FTD? as I know when I configure the Firepower Service in ASA, I should do this... Regards Robin

lupingyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got Certificate error shown below when configuring AD intergration with Firepower using SSO and captive portal,I have already configure the firepower user agent for single-sign-on and integrate firepower management center with user agent. I have i...

Dear Cisco, I have upgraded user agent to 2.3 and my sourcefire is 5.4 and i have 5516-X firewall. Kindly suggest me how i get users in dashboard successfully connect ldap connections in policies users and users shows in ldap but dont show in dashbo...

ASA 5508X Management Port, configured as management only.  'Show interface management 1/1 detail', shows the mac address of the ethernet port configured with the physical ethernet port mac address.  When rebooted, the management port presents a rando...

Hi, Im still stuck with the message, that you can read in the topic. I think my setup should work, because I created an acl, that redirects traffic to the SFR Modul. But it looks like, that FMC is not receiving andthing. In the moment there is not m...

roesch4alc by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card