Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, vpc is running  in datacenter ( its not really double sided or single sided )   . Need to  put  dc firewall ( asa with source fire )  What is the best practices . L3 or L2  Thanks

Hello,  I have my double nat config as below on an ASA. object-group network inside-host network-object host 10.10.105.41 object network 1st-nat host 6.0.10.49 object network 2nd-nat host 206.125.46.2 nat (inside,outside) source static inside-host 1...

Hi Team, We are in a middle of deployment of ASA with firepower services and need below documentation for points: Bandwidth consumption between ASA(SFR) and virtual FSMC.Log retention on FSMC virtual. Thanks in advance for any help.

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5506x

Dear All, I have a new ASA 5506x, I need to configure site-to-site VPN, do I need to configure the Firepower services first(is it necessary?) in order to config VPN? Regards

Hi, I have installed FireSIGHT virtual appliance and connect to 2 ASA-X devices. In the default FireSIGHT dashboard, I would see the summary of 1st device. How can I view the summary of the 2nd device? Thank you. CM

Hi guys, hope someone can help. I have an ASA with multiple interface and I wish to add an ACL that will block every interface of accessing an IP address. Is it possible to do this as one command or would I need to add an ACL for each interface? Thi...