Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Could you please advise what is meaning of negative current connection value when run 'show service-policy' Like below ----  Class-map: Incoming      Set connection policy: per-client-max 2000        current embryonic conns 1801, current conn...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a couple of ASA's in the envoirnment, my security team have been scanning and flagged that 2 of the units have expired certificates. Could anyone help with the best way for me to check that these are not in use. Regards MJ

mj11 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per the document there is Firepower Supervisor management console for managing firepower 9300.Can we manage this using FMC as well? Also document says it needs to communication to license center at least every 90 days. Is there an option to do o...

Hello I am using LDAP authentication for some Voice and Wireless services. The server team wants to upgrade the Active Directory to 2016. Is Upgrading of AD cause any my services? Thanks and Regards, Shahul Hameed.

Hi people, this morning I started an ASA 5580 for grant access to the internet to 10 CMTS's. I'm using one public ip address for each CMTS. The problem is that in real-time log I'm receiving PAT pool exhausted... like this: %ASA-3-202010: [NAT | PAT]...

Hi folks, I'm testing URL filtering with Firepower module in ASA. I would like to know how can I allow access to social media websites (like facebook for example) just for a period of time (11AM untill 13PM). Is this possible? I'm using FMC to mana...

Hi, My Standby ASA5520-AIP20-K9 is faulty, Cisco suggested alternate part as ASA5520-K8^^^ASA 5520 Appliance with SW, HA, 4GE+1FE, DES ; Please Note: ASA5520-K8 ship from Service does come with ASA5500-CF-256MB= My query is, will the alternate part ...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! To NAT or NOT

Please see attached for diagram of what I need to do. This is ALL internal. The Firewall is a ASA 5525-X and connect to a private switch on the outside. I need for users to connect through this firewall to the lab. Do I need NAT for this?

Scott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes