Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a standard single interface router hosting a number of ipsec tunnels.  I'm attempting to add a loopback interface and enable nat outside on the physical interface.  The second I enable ip nat outside I lose ssh and telnet access from both in...

Dear Guy, My customer have two ASA 5520 appliances. They have purchased since 2012, it's expired and end of sale. They want to re-image and protect for new zone (only use Firewall function). is it possible? and what's image good version for them? Tk...

Hello Everyone, Our organisation maintains customer networks remotely and all the clients are segregated based on VRF (ex VRFa is customer 1 , VRFb is customer 2 stc.). This VRF is configured on the Routers through which we get connected to client's...

MSIS SOC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to firePower, I did hands-on engineering job at ASA for many years. However I'm here at community for FMC trail license,  Since I have a upcoming project to update the firepower management center from 5.4.1 to 6.1. but before to act on produ...

Hi expert I would like to configure IDS on my C7200 NPE-G1 to monitor my out bound traffic of my WS-C6504. I tried to follow instruction here "IDS instruction". I am unable to apply the first command below. There are no such command. Is there anythi...

hi all ,  i am facing issue in configuring two cisco asa to connect each other in routed mode as per attached below diagram , can any one help me how to proceed to configured two cisco asa as per my diagram as this request is from my client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: