Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, On ASA, Is it possible to do the qos  for the below scenario , One client will upload or stream to a outside  server. How can we make sure that none of the uploading or downloading  disturb the process  Thanks

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts Team I have 4 Firewalls which are ASA 5520 and running with Code 8.1.5.2 and want to know what next IOS can be upgraded onto these firewalls. As this is Critical expecting a faster answer on this. Looking forward for an positive repl...

jayanth.r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new active/standby pair of ASA 5525-X appliances.  They are currently running 9.4(2) code.  I have a couple of other ASA failover pairs in production but I never bothered setting up the management interface for those. I thought I'd ...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have setup cisco firepower 4120 with an ASA image. the ASA is configured. when I am logged into the firewall i can ping an IP downstream on the inside interface and also ping upstream to the router.  But, I cannot ping or pass traffic thr...

Hello, I have a standby FWSM in a Cat6500 whose backplane etherchannel is in a down state: switch#sh int port-channel 270 switchport Name: Po270Switchport: EnabledAdministrative Mode: trunkOperational Mode: downAdministrative Trunking Encapsulation: ...

Derek Lee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a task to create some rules for a Firewall that is in production and currently does not have any rules on the Firewall. I've managed to look onto the Firewall and see the top protocols going through the Firewall and generic protocols...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card