Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, In light of advisory cisco-sa-20160330-fp (CVE-2016-1345), an attempt to upgrade FMC from build 6.0.1-1213 to build 6.0.1-1214 is not recognized. First attempt was to let FMC detect/download the update, but this resulted in the following...

M P by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find a best practice document that discusses Microsoft Lync 2010 and ASA 5500-X configuration examples. I seem to be focusing in on related ports below.         service-object object objs-443         service-object object objs-4443      ...

Resolved! ASA Upgrade Path

Quick question. I'm updating some 5540's from 8.4(7) to 9.1(x) and looking at the upgrade path, their are updates that need to be completed for other versions that are later than 8.4(7), but 8.4(7) just looks like you can go straight to 9.1(x), which...

Dear I have migrated from 8.2 to 9.2 i have verified the configuration it has been migrated properly but I see lots of below commands not for only inside and DMZ but for others interfaces also, , object network obj_any subnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0  ------...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have migrated the 8.2 configuration by the following way: copied the running config from 8.2  version by tftprenamed the copied file in (txt) and upload in new asa.I have reloaded the asa it migrated the configuration. I have 2 question bel...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a problem with setting up static mapping on 5525 with the latest software, Configuration attached. Briefly, that has been implemented on ASA5525 object network sqldr host 192.168.10.205 access-list acl_out extended permit tcp any obje...

szczyrk80 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,there is a problem when a Biztalk server form the outside try to access the inside network through Cisco ASA 5520. It shows to me this Log on the Inside firewall:    6|Feb 23 2010|13:41:05|302014|Biztalk-TEST2|3060|idev4|1526|Teardown TCP connecti...

HadeedAuto by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, I want to know what Cisco FW having firepower module cant do that Cisco WSA can ? I mean is it still required to use WSA if we have NGFW with firepower module ? I think NGFW should be able to replace WSA/ironport and ESA  . Thanks, Prashant

Hey, I would like to know how cisco asa can secure banking & financial organization networks from unauthorized network , for example: I am customer of one of bank and i use online banking for transactions (purchasing, transfer money, other)  and h...