Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,      My firewall has admin,system and manually created context.i want each context to back up the configuration to the prime machine,at the moment it only takes admin context. Can you provide me an idea how should i do it ?  And also how to ...

I have a customer using an ASA 5505 who we do very little work for so very often when they ask us to do some work it's something we've not touched before as in this case. I'm trying to setup VPN so the users can connect into the office network and I ...

Hi All, I have a IP SLA and track configured in ASA. I want to get a SNMP trap or a syslog alert when these go down. FW# sh sla monitor operational-state Entry number: 1Modification time: 22:07:31.216 CEST Tue Mar 15 2016Number of Octets Used by this...

Hi I am trying to setup a capture using type asp-drop to capture dropped traffic between a internal network and an external network and I need to monitor the drop for 24hrs. I am using the commands capture cap1 type asp-drop all match ip source sub...

Hi,   Please help me to understand how the acl works on asa code 9.x   If i want to block a host (172.16.10.250) from dmz  zone to outside (internet access ) and rest of the network should access .How can i do that ?   Which acl  from  below (1,2,3 &...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys, good morning !! i was trying to do password recovery in asa 5505. but i don't have image in my disk and i don't have tftp server even and even i tried to push reset button behind the firewall but it doesn't work.so you guys have any othe...

mpate1311 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the maximum CRL size an ASA can support?  When configuring VPN for certificate authentication, I'd like to do CRL checking, but I've heard from another customer that they hit an issue with CRLs above a few MBs. Searching, the ONLY thing I've ...