Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, Good Day! I have an installation task about the CSM. We bought early last year a CSM 4.3 with license applicable for 4.3 and now I wanted to install version 4.6 of CSM. My question is, does it have any issues as far as the licensing is co...

Hello, I am trying to find a way to move my ASAv (9.3.1) from my vmware workstation to my HP microserver which runs ESXi 5.5When adding the asa folder from my workstation to the datastore in esxi and add the vmx to the inventory, I get an invalid dis...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA 5506 and I currently use openvpn on my linux box to connect to my VPN service provider (PIA). I know the 5506 does VPN, but there are so many types. I'd like to know if it's possible to configure the 5506 so that it handles the VPN ...

in ASA access ruleRule 1   deny any source address to destination 192.168.1.254Rule 2   permit any source address to destination 192.168.1.0/24 why it can still surf internet when it deny from outside to gateway ?why there is rule 2? doesn't all tra...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am trying ssh to box from my PC.Traffic flows via sensor interface     Internal in----------Internal out.When i check on DC i see ssh connection as Intrusion eventImpact 2Message ssh_event_respoverflow(128:) When i go to events by Prio...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,To fix SSLv3 and Poodle vulnerability on ASA 5520 running code 8.2(2), will the command "ssl server-version tlsv1"  do the trick or do I have to upgrade the software version? If I can fix this without a software upgrade, it would b great. Whil...

Hi,I am new with the ASA platform (my task being actually to monitor some fw) and I am reading the information provided by Cisco about the snmp, and for what I understand each context has is own snmp service. Furthermore the system context doesn't al...

I want to NAT traffic sourced from 10.10.10.0/24 destined to  11.11.0.0/16 to one global address from the 9.9.9.0/24 range. The NAT rule must allow bidirectinal connection. Can anyone help with that? This is my best example but as I see this one is n...