Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASA 5515X running 8.6 code On my internal network, I have a couple subnets that connect through the ASA to the Internet. I also have  DMZ with some servers on it that are reachable from the Internet. These internal subnets are off different ...

Resolved! Downgrade error

Hi all, We did a downgrade from 8.4 to 8.2, but after we save the configuration and we realod the asa, we go back to the 8.4 version and we get this error. INFO: MIGRATION - Saving the startup configuration to fileINFO: MIGRATION - Startup configurat...

Hello, What is difference in-between  netflow on IOS and ASA ? Also I want to know does the Next-Generation ASA, and ASA with FirePower  support pure Netflow features as IOS ?or they still use old NSEL feature?  Thanks,

Hello everyone,I have a question about the limitations with an ASA5505.I am starting a new network and happened to have a 5505 on the shelf. So, I figured I would get started with it. The ASA that I am currently planning to bring is a ASA5505-BUN-K9....

Resolved! ASA in GNS3

Hi All, hopefully quick question.... I want to be able to run an ASA in GNS3 for testing and study etc. I heard Cisco allowed router IOS's but for ASA setup have only found the need for 2 files one ending initrd.gz and one ending vmlinuz on a file sh...

hi everyonei have two ASA5545-IPS-K9, and use them in Active/Active HA modei purchase two "L-ASA-SC-5-10" license to upgrade security context for them, but when i use cisco license site for getting license it gave me the error as below does anybody k...

Resolved! Cisco ASA

Hi Everyone, Please help me with my below question From cloud 2 (user) i want to access internet(cloud1). I configured by no luck. please help me on this. i turned on logging and was getting below logs ciscoasa(config)# %ASA-7-710005: UDP request dis...