Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NGFW ASA 5525-X

Hi i have NGFW ASA 5525-X with  AVC & NGFW IPS, But in this ASA console couldn't find any module like this.. How can i add this two module in my ASA. plz help me..

Hi All, This is my first post on the site. We just purchased a 5525-X CX model with version 9.1(3) on the ASA and version 9.2.1.1(48) on the CX to replace our old ASA 5510. I would like to know what the current recommended stable versions are for bot...

Fraser010 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPS -ASA

Hi. i have ASA 5525 running in HA. I want to setup IPS now on ASA. I approached to cisco sale person for license for it and then he told me about ASA Firepower. I am bit confuse b/w IPS and firepower. Are these same or different. If different then wh...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell Folks I have deployed a ASA-CX recently and the requirement was to block 3 web categories.  The procedure I followed was to selected  I want to add a url object. Under Web category, select some categories to block and click save object. Now go t...

Hi allCan anyone tell me the following Can firewalls and IPS stop DDOS attacks? I see they can do basic protection, syn floods etc but they arent specifically designed to do so? is this correct?Where would we best place these ddos devices, infront of...

Hi I am trying to copy all the config off an asa 5510 ver 8.3 to asa 5505 ver 7.2Yes you heard right from 5510 to 5505. The reason being is because the customer has an asa 5510 at their primary site, they have a spare 5505 lying around so want that i...

Hi All,Just looking for some confirmation. I have an ASA and will be applying an ACL Inbound on the Outside Interface for certain ports / hosts.There are no outbound restrictions - so If a host initiates traffic from Inside to the Outside, I assume t...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes