Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

disk0:/mnt/boot/installables/switch/fxos-k8-fp2k-npu.2.6.1.198.SPA. FTD firewall running with ASA image 9.12(3)12.   System image file is "disk0:/mnt/boot/installables/switch/fxos-k8-fp2k-npu.2.6.1.198.SPA"Config file at boot was "startup-config" Fir...

Hi. Config guide says ASA should pass PIM-SSM through when it's not LHR. Are there any commands to enable that? I see packets from source to 232.x.y.z in capture on the incoming interface (outside), but not on the outgoing (inside). ASA version is 9....

sasha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have 2 physical ISE appliances, we plan to add an additional one and will be hosted in AzureI am aware of the cost to the VM in Azure but confused a bit on the ISE license requirements. We are on the smart licensing on the current ISE de...

Hi All ,As Picture below. I try to failover ASA from Primary to Secondary and I monitor in ASDM data in graph lost while failover. I would like to know this situation is normal behavior of ASA or not . I'm running ASA Version 9.16(2)14 and  ASDM  7.1...

ASA Case.png
jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to define FTD1150 using Firepower Device Manager and I want to permit deivces on any of my subnets with the same 4th octet at the host-portion of the address, so for example matching any from 10.1.1.250/24, 10.1.2.250/24, 10.1....

JimWicks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes