Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a big problem with ASA routing,I have two locations with a ASA5515 Cluster Vers 8.2 at one side and a ASA 5525 Cluster Vers 9.2 at the other side. Both sides are connected with a server DMZ zone. At the server I have entered a static rou...

I am using Cisco Ez VPN and its working fine. I also want to configure Cisco anyconnect vpn simultenously with Ez vpn. Please suggest is it possible to configure and use both VPNs at the same time.  

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use ASDM to connect to ASA. I used some documents on Internet and did managed to setup and run ASA 8.4(2) on GNS3 and run commands in CLI. And then I setup ASDM 7.3.1 to be able to connect to ASA. I setup the newest version of Java (V8, upd...

Hello, What is difference in-between  netflow on IOS and ASA ? Also I want to know does the Next-Generation ASA, ASA with FirePower  - NBAR2 features as available on IOS ISR-G2 ?or they still use old NSEL feature?  Thanks,

Resolved! Pack Trace output

Please check my pack trace outpu, when you get a Phase 3 issue, how can I keep doing  the troubleshooting.? thansk.  Phase: 1Type: FLOW-LOOKUPSubtype: Result: ALLOWConfig:Additional Information:Found no matching flow, creating a new flowPhase: 2Type:...

Hello Crew, when i was trying to do a lab about Cisco Ios ZBF in GNS3 By using 3600 Series routerit doesn't support for the command zone-security  and it was not allowed me to do anything.what are prerequisites that may i need to accomplish this LAB ...

HI,There is an issue while adding host static nat.I added a static nat to from 192.168.64.22/32 to x.x.46.230.There is more NAT with 192.168.64.0/24 to any on "outside" interface. When I check whatismyipaddress on 192.168.64.22/32 it shows x.x.46.247...