Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am wondering if this is do-able. I have a ASA with 4 interfaces: Internet, DMZ, Guest and Internal with security level increased by 20 for each one. From Internet, our VPN URL(vpn.abc.com) is resolved to be Internet interface address. From Gues...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a firewall ASA 5505 version 9.1(4) and I don't know if I can create an etherchannel with this device. I found this :EtherChannel support8.4(1)You can configure up to 48 802.3ad EtherChannels of eight active interfaces each.We introduced ...

Dear Sirs,Please, help me in solving the following problem. I have 7604 router with FWSM module in module 3.First of all the FWSM CF has been damaged, not physically. I bought the new same compact flash (size, partnumber, etc.). Downloaded the softwa...

Hi... My ASA 5505 at home running 9.2(1) is having some strange issues running OSPFv3. I've configured OSPFv3 and everything is happy happy, but then I reloaded the device for some other reason , and now it keeps crashing on boot up, restarts and the...

Bo Urskov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have 1 ISP (Verizon) coming in over bonded T1s.  This ISP has NAT pointing to my critical servers that have clients coming in to connect to them via port 8421 and 3024.  We are looking to bring in another ISP.  I know that my 5520 can do ...

I've got an ASA 5525-X with the SourceFire module that will be replacing a 5510. I've got the firewall ACLs from my existing ASA transferred to the new 5525-X and now I'm working on the initial configuration of the Sourcefire module. I've watched a d...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card