Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm attempting to setup a Windows domain to manage our DMZ environments, and am having some issues. Have opened what I believe are the necessary ports to allow a client Windows server in one DMZ (behind our ASA) to access a Windows DC in another DMZ ...

Jeff Bull by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have an ASA 5515X + CX module (9.2.1.4(5)), i use it for url filtering mostly.I have a request for a url to be blocked only on working hours. I tried to implement that request by creating a time range object, but unfortunately i do not se...

Hi everybody! I'm trying to make a packet-tracer in ASDM 7.3 and I got the following command preview:                                              packet-tracer input inside1 tcp  inline-tag -1 172.20.48.1 65535 189.215.132.16 80 xmlBut when I click ...

I went to import an ASA CX into PRSM and received the following error:Invalid HA configuration: Failover LAN interface status is not 'up.' Please check that both the primary and secondary units are configured properly for failover, and that the LAN i...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone...I was wondering if anyone could help translate these old NAT commands to the new NAT commands for a 5512-x ASA.I guess I am having trouble wrapping my head around the whole thing and I don't program enough routers to really retain an...

I have configured Cisco Ez VPN on ASA 5515X firewall and its working fine with vpn client software. Is there any way to make hardware based access?  to bound mac address in authentication, that only a specific mac-address user having vpn client softw...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes