Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How easy it is to install AIP-SSM module on ASA 5510 running 8.0(5)?Can the ASA 5510 work effectively as a Firewall and IPS at the same time?Will installing AIP-SSM module effect ASA 5510 performance in any form?-NG

gnaveen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a 5510 and cannot do any manipulations to the flash anymore: no rename, no copy, but wors of all, no wr mem neither ... also the ASDM stops working.A reboot seems to fix it, but only for a couple of weeks, then it's back ...Some outp...

jseynaeve by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have two ASA-sites, Site A and Site B. ASA type is 5512-X. In Site A there is a router behind ASA which I try to ping. When I try to ping from Site B (192.168.11.11 laptop) to Site A Cisco router's management address (192.168.100.1) Site B A...

Hello,I have an integrated services C800 router connecting by VPN to the Central Office.  I would like to configure IOS Firewall on the C800 and I have a question.Proposed configuration on the C800:     interface Dialer0          ip nat outside      ...

ASA

Hi All  I have PIX 535 working fine...we need to migrate to ASA 5510, changed all the configurations using pix-to-asa tool then push it in too ASA  Now issue is that we cannot able get internet from inside zone but our insde servers are all access by...

Hey Guys, I need to know whether we can block XFF IP's on CIsco ASA 5545x firewall . There are lot of spammers chocking my website who are using proxy servers...Below are the licenses we have currentlyMaximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited    ...

Hi All. I going crazy here :-) Below is the config from my ASA5520, and I just cannot connect to the ASDM. From the browser I put in 192.168.1.1 and the page just times out, no page available at all.Any help please :-) Thanks everyone.ciscoasa# show ...

I was able to put in the license key but after the reload it didnt update the info. Note that the newer key does not have vpn-des/aes wondering if this is the issue.After trying to insert the key again it is saying that the key is invalid. 

jvjonster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am try to make inside network communicate with DMZ server (bidirectional on two ports) but it did not work. I have Security Plus license with version 9.0 (3). Any help is appreciated OUTSIDE (ISP) ====== (ASA5505) ======= inside (SWITCH) ====== RO...

Hi all, have a few questions on the new version of Natting, post ASA version 8.2 which is what I am familiar with.I have a new 5525x firewall running ASA version 9.1(3)2 that I am setting up, and I have a basic grasp on the new NAT config, but I have...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card