Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I need to add ASA to CSM Server.ASA need to talk on port 443 with CSM server.Here is setupASA1---------lan network--------ASA2---------Interface Z  is connected to CSM server. CSM server IP is 172.17.10.220.ASA1 has two interfaces say x...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I need to upgrade ASA  from 8.2(5)46 to asa847-k8.bin .This ASA is used for Remote access VPN. Need to know what steps i should take in order for this upgrade Except Natting is there anything else that will change in the running config o...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never used 5505 I gave used higher firewalls and all of them can do sub interfaces normally we make sub interfaces and vlans are assigned to them I m trying to config 5505 can someone tell me how I can create sub interfaces ? As I saw few conf...

Hi All,If I have the following 2 NAT statements on my ASA -object network TestVid nat (inside,outside) static 2xx.1xx.2.xx!nat (any,outside) after-auto source dynamic DynamicNatInside interface The TestVid static NAT is for incoming calls to a video ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having issues installing a certificate, I get the following error message:'Cannot import certificate - Certificate does not contain devices general purpose public key for trust point ASDM_TrustPoint4 Error: failed to parse or verify imported ...

jake.pett by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a new time clock service and have a few users that need to be able to remotely clock in to this service, the site's security system need to be able to see a publicly accessible ip, but I have limited public ip's left and I won't be able...

Carlomd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, just curious if anyone else has seen an issue trying to upgrade an ASA 5520 appliance to 9.1(5) code? We had planned on upgrading our 5520's from 8.4(3) code to 9.1(5). When I attempt to TFTP or use ASDM to copy up the new code image, I ge...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes