Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to configure anomaly detection on my IPS, but was a little unclear on the syntax for the zones. Looks like I can configure the internal/service zone as 172.25.13.1-172.25.13.254,172.25.20.1-172.25.13.254 What if I want to make a very general i...

Am trying the following command on ASA 8.61, however it appears the static command no longer works.  Would appreciate any insights.static (inside,outside) 10.25.0.1 10.25.0.1 netmask 255.255.240.0Thanks.

todd.hauf by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with my ASA 5505, I am not able to transfer files bigger than 100ko using TFTP. Below my archiecture:CME<->ASA5505<->SW3650Here is what I get when I try to download a file located on the 3650 on my CME:CME#copy tftp flashAddres...

Thomas P by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been on and off this project for a month but hopfully will have the next week or two to focus on it.I have a cisco ASA 5512X and i'm trying to get the IPS working.Looking on google and cisco forums it says you need a management interface. ...

Hello,I have 2 ASA 5520's.  I had to split them up to migrate over to a new ISP while keeping the old ISP in service temporarily.  I want to join them back together now with the new ISP because we are going to be ending our contract with the old ISP....

Hi Folks,I have an ASA (8.3) and I am attempting to create a VPN tunnel to another off site device. The tunnel looks to be coming up ok (viewing via the ASDM) but wont pass traffice. I have done a packet-tracer and getting the following error.(rpf-vi...

Hello,I have 2 ASA 5520's.  I had to split them up to migrate over to a new ISP while keeping the old ISP in service temporarily.  I want to join them back together now with the new ISP because we are going to be ending our contract with the old ISP....

With the release of the Heartbleed vulnerability I have been struggling to discover what version of the OpenSSL libraries Cisco uses in their product.  We should start a discussion for devices and software that may be susceptible to the HeartBleed ex...

steinkamp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,ASDM was working perfect, sudeenly now i am not able to see source port, destination ip, destination port, as per the attached, asdm image disk0:/asdm-635.binsuggestion please. Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card