Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I saw error message in Cisco ASA 5525-X. Any body have any idea? %ASA-4-402124: CRYPTO: The ASA hardware accelerator encountered an error (HWErrAddr= 0x194FE5B4, Core= 0, HwErrCode= 23, IstatReg= 0x8, PciErrReg= 0x0, CoreErrStat= 0xD, CoreErrAddr= 0x...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I cannot ping from LAN to DMZ public IP address.I can ping to DMZ internal 172.16.0.x address from LAN.DMZ LAN also can ping to Internal LAN.If I add this config "static (DMZ,Inside) x.x.x.61 172.16.0.12 netmask 255.255.255.255"Internal LAN canno...

aung.htwe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my clients has an ASA 5505 which was originally purchased with a base license and upgrades to a Security license. We need to wipe the thing clean and start over. My questions:1. If we restore the "factory-default" will the device revert to the...

Hi, I am unable to view disk1: in the ASA5520 box.stby# show disk1:%Error show disk1: (No such device)I tried using the fsck command as well.stby# fsck disk1:%Error checking disk1: ()I looked up Cisco document on the specific problem and that is all ...

I want to create a port-channel with 2 10Gbs interfaces on 2 ASA 5585 firewalls, and set them up in a failover pair. In order to do this, do I simply put two 10Gbs interfaces into a channel and then configure the IP addressing and failover address on...

In an ASA active/standby pair setup that I have, an upstream router seems to be getting ARP requests from both the active and standby ASA. Is that normal? I thought only the active unit would do all the ARP requests and ARP tables get replicated to t...

Hi,Need guidance on decoding IPS syslogs(alerts). We monitor IPS logs and there we could see some decoded messages appearing for cid.context.cid:fromTarget, cid.context.cid.fromAttacket, cid.triggerPacket fields. Would like to understand what these f...

Hello,i have 20M/20M isp speed. Will pix 501 slow my network connection? On the Cisco website, it says 60Mbps, but elsewhere on the net you can here the speed is max 10Mbps.And the second question. Is ipv6 supported?Tnx.

snoopy866 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card