Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am accessing my lab ASA5505 first time in 6 months. I am unable to use console cable+Putty, nor Terra Term, Win 7 to access the 5505. The parameters are correct; COM1 has been verified through Device manager. Using putty generates: "unable to open ...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a network that has an interface on our ASA.  This network will be moving to a new location and will now be connected to one of our regular layer 3 switches.  What needs to be done on the ASA to disable this network and allow the correct route...

brentz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Weird question but does anyone know if the MAC addresses on an ASA5505 is on the label on the box anywhere?  I am pretty sure the serial number is there.  I have an ISP that needs the MAC address and the device has already been shipped to non-techies...

I just replaced a Netscreen firewall with an ASA 5515-X.  Everything works, almost!  The Netscreen allowed clients on the guest network to access NATed hosts on the DMZ and inside interfaces, with their Internet addresses. There was nothing special a...

I have the following configuration in my FW--of interest is the classmap Voicetraffic and the policyMap VoicePolicyI do not see the policy map "VoicePolicy" applied anwhere in the FW...so is there actual Qos Happening?or is these global commandsclass...

Hi all,I need to setup a network enviroment, I have the following equipment: ASA 5512-X & 2960-S Series 48-PortCouple of questions.See the 4 networks below I want to setup as an example.Can I set these 4 networks as seperate VLANs from a single Inter...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card