Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up AAA authentication for traffic going through my firewall.   That causes the PINGs to be denied.   I assume that is by design.   What protocols would cause a prompt to display so the originator could traverse the FW?   I'm not sure how AAA ...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Basic firewall on my cisco 2911, I want to open port 80 for a packaging machine IP (192.168.0.28 255.255.252.0) which uses tcp port 80 to connect with live ip of its server in case of any technical problem, so that support technicia...

engr.moaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to understand about object-group network belowwhen i run the command    sh run object-group id subneton fw1  it showsnetwork-object 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0network-object 172.16.0.0 255.240.0.0network-object 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0Same com...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got two asa 5505 - with security plusASA8.43 - ASDM 6.47I have three vlans that need to communicate over the vlan.                                                   SiteA          Site B1.  Inside vlan11               192.168.11.1 to 192.168.10.1 -...

Hello everyone,I've just constructed a very small, very specific policy-map for the first time on our ASA 5510 and I wanted to run it by you all to tell me what I am doing wrong (I am sure I've messed something up) and how I can resolve it.The use ca...

Hello All,just wondering if the prevailing philosophy on firewall management is to 1) allow everything outbound and restrict inbound or 2) restrict both inbound and outbound?We have a situation where we are getting hit with ZeroAcc...

Hi Allis it possible to create a ACL to permit from any to a particular ip address? i.e I have a ASA with three interfaces (inside, outside and DMZ) and I want to create a ACL to permit from any to inside host (this is probably a bad example but anyw...

Hello,I have a question concerning twice NAT.Lets assume that we have the following construction:nat (Inside,Outside) source dynamic Real.Source Translated.Source destination static Real.Destination object network Translated.DestinationMy question is...

I have a Cisco 5505 and have an access point plugged into the POE port 7.I have 2 SSID'S on the access point vlan 1 - production on the 192.168.70.0 /24vlan 10 - guest                 172.16.0.0 /24 I do not have a  seperate DHCP sever so the ASA wil...