Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I just want to upgrade the ASA version on 5510 from 8.0(4) to 8.2(5)46. I know it might be straight forward, but I need to confim:The current free memory percentage is 43%. Will it be ok?Will the VPN clients work with new version?In case for -...

Hi,We have a new ASA SM in out 6500 chassis.  The old FWSM showed 6 Gb ports, G1/1-6 and a port channel of 305.The new ASA just shows a TenGig port, is this correct, the documentation states it's 20Gb.ThanksJim

My boss wants to graph how many ACL drops we've had over a period. I know that you can get this info from show threat-detection rate acl-drop but this information doesn't appear to be in SNMP data that we're receiving from polling the device. Has any...

I am trying to set up NAT/PAT for access to a webserver behind the ASA.  (Running 8.4)I have a single Static IP on the outside interface (70.102.23.xxx) and I have a webserver with an IP of 192.168.0.1 and I need to make sure all http requests are se...

jeffrey77 by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am facing slow connectivity issues when connected to remote access vpn.Able to do RDP to the server intially it works fine once i excute some queries or commands  it freezes.speed is also good.when pinged to far end peer ip from windows mach...

Hi guys,I am trying to configure the ASA multiple context for a customer and I am stuck at one portion.The setup is like this:we have an ASA, in which the customer need to configure two contexts and need to use an unique IP address for the outside tr...

I'm stuck on the requirement to have an intermediate certificate for decryption. I have a certificate assigned to the ASA from a commercial CA for SSL VPN purposes; could I use that? Concerning the private key, is that what's contained in the initial...

cabell911 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have ASA  FW with 8.4(2) : inside is connected to lan , DMZ is  having SIP Gateway router , i have configured the Firewall will required  ports and enabled sip inspection under policy-map but no VOICE  traffic  is passing through the firewall ,  iam...

Can the 5515 be configured simliar to how an older 5505 could be configured, meaning I only need two subnets. I want to make one interface the outside, and all the other ports on the inside network. If I give interface eth0/1 an inside ip address, ho...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We have a customer using an Ironport C170 Email firewall device. It seems the Ironport proxies Email traffic to the configured MTA using its own source IP instead of the client IP address. This is causing an issue for our customer as they need to...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card