Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI´ve got a problem with the authorization to use a condition with an External Group from the LDAP.I bind the LDAP-Server to the ISE and can select all groups that I need for my authorization condition.Now I want to create an authorization profil...

Hi all,In my network two WAN connections have been terminated to ISA 550 firewall through two ADSL routersand firewall is working also as the internal DHCP server to facilitate approximately 190 IPs to clients.System CPU and Memory resources percenta...

Hello everyonePlease helpI am aware that you cant ping through Cisco ASA firewall unless icmp is inspected or ACLs are created, the problem i have been having so far is that although I have ACLs configured to allow icmp, echo reply on the outside int...

Hello Community,I plan to configure a cluster of ASA5585. In the document "Configuring a Cluster of ASAs" are only examples for Control Link Redundancy  with VSS or vPC. As switch we using 65er but they don´t support VSS/vPC.How can the control-link ...

Hi,Unfortunately the ASA CX Module (unlike the ASA itself) currently does not seem to support TrustSec (SXP, SGT)."Q.Does ASA CX work with the Cisco Identity Services Engine for identity enforcement?#A. Not with the current release. Currently, ASA CX...

i.va by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade my ASA from 8.4(4) to the latest 9.x version. I am wondering if it will be as simple as loading the code and doing a reboot or if there is more to the "migration". I went through the ACL migration when we moved to 8.3 but an trying ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  i have ASA with 4 l2l vpn configured. as now am trying to configure new VPN tunnel; while configuring of crypto map set match add its giving me error like ... WARNING: This crypto map is incomplete   as i have read all the dis...

We are having a problem loading ASDM from one of our 5510 ASA's.  We have several firewalls but this is the only one giving us this problem.  The ASA is running version 8.2(5) and I upgraded ASDM to version 7.13 yesterday.  HTTP is configured as foll...

Resolved! vlan tagging - asa

Hi,Is the following configuration correct on an asa:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif apps security-level 50 ip address 192.168.106.1 255.255.255.0 !interface GigabitEthernet0/0.109 vlan 109 nameif test security-level 51 ip address 192.168.109.1 25...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes