Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Proxy inspector drop reset

Outside users with certain public ip addresses are not able to access our website.  Below is a log from our ASA 5550 8.2(5)  on one of the clients that's being dropped.  Packet trace result shows that the outside public addresses are allowed.  We do ...

High CPU Utilization - ASA 5520

Hi all, we have ASA 5520 with IOS 8.0 , when i am trying to add more static routes on the inside interface the CPU utilization is going up.any suggestions or any one faced the same issue. I am configuring through the cisco ASDM 6.1(3)f.Is it well kno...

Cisco ASA CX module is now compatible with cisco asa 5512x-5555x or not?

i found this part number for asa5512x product "ASA5512-SSD120-K9" it's a New Product Hold and under group "Cisco ASA CX Context-Aware Security"Who have know more information about this?Cisco ASA CX Context-Aware SecurityASA5512-SSD120-K9          ASA...

FTP Access in Company

Hi Team,I want to know your thoughts on providing FTP access from Firewall for different users in Company.we have various departments and couple of user's are requesting FTP access to different external vendors. we are keep opening Firewall rules for...

Jigar Dave by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firewall Design Question

Hi,Currently i am in the process of designing a data center, in our current setup we have the default gateways of all vlans configured on a ASA 5520.In the new design we are planning to bring down the default gateways from the ASA to the core switche...

Nick wfd by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMZ Firewall

Hi everybody,Please advise on a Cisco Solution that could be used in achieving a DMZFirewall System with 3 tier (layers).I believe that ASA5500 series will be appropriate, which model is suitable please?brkuku

Resolved! Restrict inter-vlan traffic

Hi,I have a customer, who has the SVI's configured on the Core (4500x) and this is connected to a ASA 5525x,  there is a requirement of restricting traffic between different vlans. Please suggest on how can i use the ASA to accompl...

Nick wfd by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

firewall lockdown

I've to lockdown the firewall by ip address and port.i.e. I've to lock down the firewall from OUTSIDE to INSIDE based on ip address & port. we don't know what ports we need to lock down so we would have to do logging and than find out which desinate ...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade 5510 ASA 7.0(7) ADSM 5.0(7)

I'm doing an upgrade this weekend, and a bit out of my realm at the moment.I have a 5510 running ASA 7.0(7) ADSM 5.0(7), and I'm not sure what I need to upgrade to, or what path to take.The ASA 5510 only has 256mb of RAM in it, so I see 8.3 is out of...

siltekinc by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 and access point in DMZ

Hi Folks,I have question about license for ASA 5505. I have to put public access point behind ASA into DMZ. Do I need to hava the unlimited license? Does Securipty Plus license include unlimited users option and 50 VLAN or I will need different type ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers