Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI'm migrating a client away from legacy FWSMs running release 4.1, to new ASA-5585s. The current design involves a pair of legacy 6500's (not VSS) at their two DCs. each running separate FWSM HA's. The two DCs are connected via a ...

moorepl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Last week I created a new discussion for NEW site-to-site VPN, worked with Jouni Forss to configure the ASA 5505 running-config for 8.4 for connecting to a remote company using public IP addresses for our site-to-site VPN.I thought bes...

Hi......!I am having two ASA 5520 firewalls which are configured as Failover, but from two days back my second firewall (Stand by) is changing its state,Due to which my core switches (4506-E) are changeing there status in HSRP.......!Please see the b...

I have a problem with a PIX'm trying to make a NAT, and want to know if it may be with any origin, as would be the expression to make a static NAT?I need help with this problem static (outside, inside) 172.31.89.5 any_source 255.255.255.0 0 0Greeting...

I got the following,Deny IP spoof from (0.1.0.4) to 10.1.1.101 on interface intranetTraffic has correctly been denied but ip verify reverse-path is not configured on intranet interface to prevent ip spoofing. So, how did the ASA denied ip spoofing ? ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card