Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a web servers configured and cisco has a total of 6500 signatures in database . I was wondering if someone has a sample or best practises document which points out specific signatures we should enable for web servers . Once that is done I...

Hello all,I have a number of problems.First, attached are 2 different config files.  First one is from a running system that works, FP1-NNTL, however, the crytpo map for the dynamic are not working properly and if I go to add another site-2-site tunn...

Hi ,all ips 4240 , boot  screen  display  this information again and again , it’s not work when i try to copy a new image to flash card from tftp , test the flash card is ok ,so what should i do to fix it CISCO SYSTEMS Embedded BIOS Version 1.0(11)...

What is the difference in the following:access-list 100 permit tcp any any a.b.c.d 0.0.0.255 w.x.y.z 0.0.0.255 eg 22access-list 100 permit tcp a.b.c.d 0.0.0.255 w.x.y.z 0.0.0.255My question is: does the 1st one allows only ssh traffic?does the 2nd on...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm below is the right way to make changes in firewall when they are in multi context mode--Active ,Active Need to add ACL in 2 firewalls.Say ASA1 has two contexts admin and aWhen i logon to say IP 192.168.1.1  i go to ASA1/ad...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my 5510 is running 8.3(2)27 and i want to go to latest 9.x release to get the NSEL feature to provide periodic byte counters.Is it possible to go directly to 9.1.2 or do i have to make all the intermediate steps to 8.4 and 9.0.I saw some releases ...

xboessler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring a pair of 5525X's running 9.1, migrating from some 5520's running 8.2.5, so the NAT portion obviously going to be different.Topology is straight forward.  4 interfaces, Inside, Outside, DMZ1 and DMZ2.  For some reason, all 3 inte...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes