Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been doing a lot of reading on nat. I am configuring a new ASA 5520 which I upgraded to 8.4(5) prior to starting any configurations so that I do not have to go through the migration process.I have a mail server for which it needs static nat fo...

Resolved! PAC file and ASA

Hi eveyone,I have PC  which has proxy configured and i can access all the websites with it.Traffic goes via firewall and websense.Another PC with no proxy configured i can not access some websites.FW logs shows when the connection is not madeApr 22 2...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone I have a enviroment over VPN:My asa version is 8.2(2)16.                                                       VPN OVER INTERNET Costomer Network 192.168.11.0/24 <----------------------------------------------> 172.17.2.0/24 My Network...

Hi:I have to allow traffic from my DMZ into my LANI have created the following access list and will apply to DMZ interface:interface Ethernet0/1nameif insidesecurity-level 100ip address 192.168.200.1 255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/2nameif dmzsecur...

srabin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to have all kinds of issues trying to manage my firewalls with ASDM. We have 4 ASA5510  firewalls we manage, three running ASDM 6.4 (3) and one with ASDM 6.3(2) .I am using a Windows 7 VM When I go to the ASDM launcher (1.5(50)) and enter my ...

I have a requirements for the following but not sure if its possiblePPoE on the WAN - picks up an IP from the ISP then private behind - NATed - this is no issues.But the connection also comes with an additional 5 IPs public IPs.  Traditionally I woul...

Hi All,Faced an dos attack from lan inside zone to Dmz zone.AS from firewall logs came to know about the one of the server wasbroadcasting.It took long time to findout that particular server.So is there any tool that gives clear picture in terms of g...